Saturday, October 14, 2006

Project in St.Louis.

After a break of 8 days I got my next project at St.Louis. It all happened very quick as the requirement was urgent. The interview happened on Tuesday (10th oct 2006) evening and the decision was conveyed to me on wednesday morning and I was to report on Thursday morning. I had to travel 10.5 hrs from Atlanta, GA to St.Louis, MO on wed afternoon. It was all in all good fun to see the things change so fast as I was wondering to go to India until wednesday morning as I was not positive of how things were going. I suppose the patience paid me off. Once again learnt that perseverance is the key here in consultancy world.

And coming to st.louis I was shocked at the cold weather unlike in Atlanta and I fear if I have enough winter clothing with me(I still have left a lot of stuff in ATL). Lets c. And I was made to work like a dog on thursday and fri no wonder why I was recruited so fast(there was an urgent deliverable on Monday). The work is almost complete except for 2 tasks. Hope to get it done by monday evening.

And I had good fun meeting my old pal from my university over here. We had some drinks and shared the sweet old memories.

Guys, one other shocking thing is I am going to end up being a room-mate to my functional lead. I donno how I would take tht(seeing the same man throughout the day, hope he is kewl, which he looks till now:-)) ).

I shall keep updated u ppl with the happenings in my life. I know I almost stopped blogginguntil my last blog.

OK guys c ya!!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool buddy... But sad to see no comments in your blog

10:47 PM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Naresh said...

hey buddy... MBA is gng great! hows life at ur end???

3:05 PM, October 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iam a guy from SNIST as well...I finished my masters at UF.

Would you mind giving me your contact info?

2:05 AM, February 06, 2008  
Blogger Top 5 said...

Review Rating Box office collections movie news

1:54 AM, November 24, 2015  
Blogger شركات تنظيف بالجنوب said...

هل تريد شركة متخصصة في كافة الخدمات المنزلة في المملكة العربية السعودية ولديها من الخبرات الكبيرة الكافية للقيام بالخدمة على أعلى مستوى وبأرخص الأسعار اليكم شركة مجموعة زهور العاصمة أفضل شركة متخصصة في كافة الخدمات المنزلية في مدينة الدمام بشكل خاص والمملكة العربية السعودية بشكل عام عليك بالإسراع والتواصل معنا عبر روابط موقعنا شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة عزل أسطح بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام
شركة ترميم منازل بالدمام

6:10 AM, July 22, 2018  
Blogger Army Bharti Help said...

Thanks
Arty Centre Hyderabad Relation Bharti 2019
ASC Center South Bangalore Relation Bharti 2019

4:19 AM, February 04, 2019  
Blogger Shaimaa Elsadek said...

شركة تسليك مجاري بالقطيف
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف شقق بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل

9:59 AM, May 20, 2019  
Blogger Shaimaa Elsadek said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
شركة رش مبيدات بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجاري بالجبيل
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل
شركة نقل عفش بالدمام

10:03 AM, May 20, 2019  
Blogger ahmed deraz said...

خدمات دبى
شركة تنظيف فى دبى
شركة تنظيف المنازل فى دبى

4:43 AM, December 31, 2020  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter