Wednesday, November 02, 2005

trip to laurel, MS.


Had an interview call at Laurel, MS. But I realized I dint had enough driving on US highways to go all alone on my interview day. So rented the car at Enterprise a few days before for a day to practise. Took the car and went along with my roomie to Laurel, MS. Except for a few panic moments for my frnd, the trip was fine. Then on the day of my interview I went all by myself and enjoyed the trip throughou which I listened to movie songs. But I missed a girl being next to me which I always dream of...that is to go for a long drive with a girl ...or may be trekking....hope I could relaize tht soon in my life:-)

PS:Ok u might be keen on the result of tht interview...I shall keep u ppl updated when I get a Job.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2016-4-19 xiaozhengm
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
tods shoes
michael kors
michael kors outlet
instyler curling iron
tods outlet
gucci bags
fitflops sale clearance
coach outlet online
jordan 8
nike roshe run
louis vuitton handbags
replica watches
michael kors handbags
nike trainers
nike uk
nike sb shoes
ray ban sunglasses outlet
lebron james shoes 13
christian louboutin outlet
gucci shoes
louis vuitton handbags
burberry outlet
louis vuitton bags
coach factorty outlet
coach factory outlet
nike free run 2
kate spade
ugg boots
oakley sunglasses wholesale
asics shoes
nike free run
nike running shoes
kate spade
air jordans
true religion jeans
jordans
hollister kids
christian louboutin shoes

7:45 PM, April 18, 2016  
Blogger oakleyses said...

babyliss, baseball bats, p90x workout, herve leger, montre pas cher, soccer jerseys, toms shoes, celine handbags, timberland boots, mcm handbags, gucci, bottega veneta, nfl jerseys, jimmy choo outlet, abercrombie and fitch, converse outlet, new balance shoes, nike roshe run, mont blanc pens, instyler, louboutin, chi flat iron, insanity workout, oakley, reebok outlet, ferragamo shoes, mac cosmetics, karen millen uk, wedding dresses, vans, ghd hair, beats by dre, asics running shoes, lancel, soccer shoes, juicy couture outlet, ralph lauren, supra shoes, nike air max, vans outlet, hermes belt, converse, hollister clothing, nike air max, ray ban, north face outlet, juicy couture outlet, hollister, north face outlet, valentino shoes

9:32 PM, September 08, 2016  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter